woensdag 5 mei 2010

With Love & Hugs to You

Hi Everyone, I hope you are all well :)
Today I have a card to share with you that I made for this weeks
Create4Fun Challenge
this week there is a fabulous sketch by Anne Marije.

I have used an old Penny Black stamp 'Hugs & Kisses for You' (PB1342K), the image has been coloured with Copic Markers and I have added a slick of glossy accents to the balloons. The papers are all from the 'Marrakech' collection by Basic Grey...I added some stitching around the borders of the base mat as it seemed a bit bare..LOL. Once again the flowers were created with the Medium & X Large Retro flowers punches by EK Success and the Flourish is a die from a set by Marianne Designs Creatables...I also used the Martha Stewart 'Checkerboard' border punch. The ribbons, ric-rac and buttons are all from my stash.


Here are the Copic Colours I used for this Image:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, R01, R11.
Hair/Teddy Bear: E50, YR20, YR21...R21 for Teddies cheeks.
Coat: YG91, YG93, YG95.
Hat/Trousers: B91, B93, B95..YR00 for hearts on the hat.
Boots: E11, E13, E15.
Red Balloon: R05, R08, E08.
Blue Balloon: B00, B01, B02.
Orange Balloon: YR000, YR00, YR02.
Grass: G21, G24.

Thanks for visiting

Debbie x



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten