zondag 2 januari 2011

Kisses from the Heart

Hello everyone, I hope you had a fabulous new year. Today I have the first of two cards that I was asked to make using some new card that is suitable for copics.


For my card I used Melinda blowing kisses from WOJ. I stamped her with memento tuxedo black ink onto some new card that I was asked to try out for Pronty, then I coloured her with copics. The card has a lovely die cut edge and a nice smooth finish making it perfect for colouring with your copics. The DP is from K & Co, and the ribbon and jewels are from my stash. I finished off with some stickles and some glossy accents on the hearts.

Supplies
Card/Paper: Red and white card, K & Co - Belle by Amy Butler
Stamps: WOJ - Melinda blowing kisses, general sentiments set
Colouring: Copics - E00, R20, E02, E11, C1, C3, C5, R22, R27, R29, R59, E53, E25, E29, W1, W3, W5, W7, 0. Silver gel pen
Embellishments: Ribbon, jewels, glossy accents, stickles
Tools: Sewing machine, cuttlebug, nesties
Thanks for looking x

1 opmerking:

  1. Och Liza,

    Jij ook een heel mooi en kleur-rijk 2011.
    Je kaart is weer schitterend.

    Warme groetjes,
    Anita.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen