maandag 13 juni 2011

Timothy Playing Golf


Hello everyone, for my card I have used a digi image from Create4fun called Timothy Golf and it is coloured with copics. The DP is from basic grey and I made the golf ball embellishment using a circle nestie and my swiss dots embossing folder. I drew the tee freehand, cut it out and that was it! For a bit of definition I inked the edges with weathered wood distress ink. I finished off with some twill, a button, twine and a TH ticket.

Supplies 
Card/Paper: Brown and cream card, Basic Grey - Boxer
Stamps: Create4fun - Timothy Golf
Colouring: Copics - Sorry I have lost my note with the colours on! Distress ink - weathered wood
Embellishments: Twill ribbon, button, twine, TH ticket
Tools: Sewing machine, nestiestrouvailleswiss dots folderTH blending tool
Thanks for looking Liza x


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten